Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Family MOVIE Night!!

Hamblin Family Movie Night



I don't know if I had more fun watching the movie- watching how excited the Grand-kids were- or putting it all together......




Everyone loved the containers filled with single servings of candy..







We had a family movie night out side this last week-end.....and it was so much FUN!







We pulled out the mattress for the little boys to lay on... and used this projector to watch the movie.








I had Jamie make the printables for the Banner & all the snacks, treats, nachos...







and for the top of the plastic candy cups.  We had so much fun, I think this might be something we do as a family A LOT during the summer.  I'll see if Jamie can put together the printable package for all of you and post them to copy- leave me a comment if you would like to have them!!   HAPPY SUMMER to you all!!! :)















11 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love a copy of the printables. Just did a movie night myself.

Karen said...

Stacey we are out of town- but I will get Jamie to post them as soon as we get back home- or she may be able to email them if you leave your address. Glad you liked the printables, I would love to see pictures of your movie night!

Cami said...

That looks like so much fun! Can I get a copy of the printables? Thanks!! camibean@gmail.com

Kerry said...

Great Job! My daughter would like to have her 8th birthday in Sept a movie night theme and a copy of the printables would be great! Also, where did you get the mini cups for the candy? love that idea! Thanks.. kerryhonstedt@yahoo.com

Karen said...

Kerry thanks for stopping by our blog- I will have Jamie post the printables so you can download them or have her email them to you as soon as she can. I bought the sm. plastic containers at zurchers- I have seen them at most party supply stores.

Anonymous said...

Hi could I get the printable too.

handgwilding@gmail.com

Love Gem (UK)

bridgettlewis said...

Were the printables posted? If not, could I get them emailed?
brlewis126@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would love the printables as well for my son's birthday party if that's ok? yarmusfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would also love to get the printables for my son's birthday party.

partygrlsocal@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Could you please e-mail me the printables? I'm in LOVE with your party ideas and can't wait to do this!
Thanks
paigeroy07@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Please can you email me the printables? I am having my son's party next weekend. Agostini1105@gmail.com thanks.