Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sea Foam Salad




Click here ---> for the printable version and more recipes from us!


Do you have an event coming up you need a yummy salad for?  Or you could make it for dinner tonight-- We had a family dinner this last week-end and I made one of our family FAVORITES!!  I got this recipe from my Mother- in- law when I was first married....32 yrs ago, and it's still one of my go to salads.  It works up pretty fast, and is always a hit with everyone.  Here's what you'll need.....
1 quart of pears- lrg. box Jell-O- cream cheese & whipped cream.  You can use cool-whip, but you all know how I feel about that!  I always use cream & whip my own- it's just BETTER!!  You can use any flavor of Jell-o, our favorites are lime (so it looks like sea-foam) or strawberry. 
And this is what it looks like...

I hope this becomes one of your Family Favorites too!!

* Note when it says "blend" in the recipe it means put them in the blender to mix together! :)


0 comments: