Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How about some Breakfast??

For our St. Patrick's Day party this year we had breakfast food.  I tried a couple of new recipes, and we LOVED them.  This one's ham, egg, spinach & cheese cups.  They were so easy to make- you use the thin ham (really thin worked best) if you look at the picture above you can see the pan on the left has two rows of thicker ham, it worked - but didn't mold into the pan as well. 

I loved being able to cook 24 at a time- and then I put them into warming pans & they kept warm until we were ready to eat. They would be easy to make and store in the fridge for the week & heat up on busy mornings for the kids. To get the recipe- scroll down to the bottom and click on the magic button!!  You are going to love them!

The next one is one of our favorite things to eat for breakfast-- German Pancakes.  I usually make them in a 9x13 pan, but it doesn't feed very many, and I always have to make more!!  So this time I poured the batter into muffin tin pans and I could bake 24 single servings at a time!! So much easier. Serve with butter, syrup or jam- YUMM  The Recipe card is below click on it and it will enlarge so you can read it better.   Give them a try-- I know you'll LOVE them too.






CLICK MAGIC BUTTON FOR PRINTABLE VERSION AND MORE GREAT RECIPES!


0 comments: