Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Caramel Apples


Have I told you I LOVE fall?  I do, and today I am making one of my FAVORITE fall foods!! Caramel Apples....

they are pretty easy, I like to use Peters Caramel- it comes in a big block and is packaged in a box.  Sorry I dont have a picture for you.

First put the caramel on each apple & then dip them in chocolate-- the ones I did today, I used white chocolate.  You can dip it as far into the chocolate as you like, as you can see some I dipped the whole apple & some I did 3/4 of the apple.  They taste great eaither way.  Then sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on them & add nuts if you like - drizzle with colored chocolate and....... 

Wrap in plastic bags.... tie with some ribbon & make some body HAPPY today!!  Or keep them for yourself!  They are the best.. Happy Fall!!!!

0 comments: