Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Creamy Peach Dessert

Click the magic button for the printable recipe!
Hello-- I'm back, and I have our FAVORITE peach dessert for you today.  I think I've made this 3 times in the last couple of weeks.... you are going to love it.  It's a recipe I got from my friend Karen E. and I think it was her Aunt Maries recipe.. we have enjoyed it for years!!  Click the magic button for the recipe- it also gives you the nutritional values per serving too, the pictures below show you step by step how to make it ENJOY!!

press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan with a fork. Save a little bit to sprinkle on top of dessert. 


whip the whipping cream

Spread 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture on top of the graham cracker crust

Peel and slice fresh peaches- and spread on top of the whipped cream mixture

Then spread the other 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture on top of the peaches

Sprinkle the top with the graham cracker crumbs you saved and..... You have a BEAUTIFUL yummy dessert.




0 comments: