Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Countdown to Valentines Day

So my kids LOVE countdown calendars! I also like them as well because I don't have to keep telling them how many days there are until something! I didn't have a good one for Valentines Day until now so I thought that I'd share with you what I made!



First the supplies! You are going to need Cellophane, ribbon, scissors, our free topper and candy of choice
 
Cut a strip of cellophane wide enough to cover your candy. I cut mine about 4 inches wide. Cut some strips of ribbon

 
Next lay your candy out on the cellophane.
 
 
Fold over the cellophane and start tying the ribbon on in between the candy. I started from the middle and worked my way to the ends.
 
Once you have it complete add the free topper to the top and wallah! There you go!
 
(Topper was made with the kit who loves you by gg digital designs)
 
To get the free topper, click on the image, right click, save as... save to desk top. Print it out as a 3.5x5 on heavy white paper!


0 comments: