Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentines Day

Hi I am having a hard time posting pictures on here.  I can't get any of the pictures I have in my folders to post, but this one worked so here is a fun thing to do to tomatoes to make hearts for a salad.  Just cut a grape tomatoe in 1/2 and flip the top down to the bottom on one side- it will make the shape of a heart.  If I can figure this posting problem out I will post a picture so you can see how to do it, I have a lot more pictures to share... so wish me luck!!

I was able to get one more to work....a very hard and time consuming way- if anyone knows why the browse button isn't showing up on the screen after I click on the insert image button to get pictures from my folders- PLEASE  let me know how to get it working!!  In the meantime I will keep trying things!  Here's a picture of the center piece for our Valentines Day party last year.. love to make the candycane suckers they are so fun!!  ~Karen
Add caption

0 comments: