Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chocolate Torte Cake




Oh how I love cake... I found the recipe for this Chocolate Torte Cake at whipperberry.com awhile ago, and oh my it is so good. This was my first attempt at a torte cake, and you can see that it's not perfect.. I need to practice a little bit more. But the cake is one of the BEST cakes I've ever made. The family all loved it too.. it's not too sweet and was very fun to make. I did have fun making the chocolate curls... I bought one of those fancy chocolate curlers-- it was a waste of money, so don't do it. I ended up using my vegetable peeler like I have for years & it still makes the curls the best.... so my advise is invest in a peeler and save yourself some money.. If you like chocolate- you will love this cake. I don't know if I have the recipe typed up on a cute card or not I will look for it & post it if I do, but you can always go to Whipperberry.com and find it. You'll find lots of other fun things there too!

0 comments: