Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Carrots

These are one of our favorite things to make for Easter. The first year I made them I filled them with jell-o popcorn, then the next year I used cheetos, but the last 2 years I have filled them with goldfish crackers. I like to displayed them in this glass jar- they're easy & always a hit with kids & adults too.

Here are the supplies that you will need to make the carrots...

 


And this is what the look like ...


So first you fill your triangle shaped clear bag with the goldfish- then take some green easter grass & fold it in half like this


Then stuff it into the bag, you can't really see it- but the bag comes up over the bottom of the grass, this helps to hold it in place.



then take a piece of green ribbon and tie it around the bag securing the grass inside. It ties up really nice & tight...


And finally this is what you end up with.. the cutest little carrot on the block!

0 comments: