Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Carrots

These are one of our favorite things to make for Easter. The first year I made them I filled them with jell-o popcorn, then the next year I used cheetos, but the last 2 years I have filled them with goldfish crackers. I like to displayed them in this glass jar- they're easy & always a hit with kids & adults too.



So first you fill your triangle shaped clear bag with the goldfish- then take some green easter grass & fold it in half like this


Then stuff it into the bag, you can't really see it- but the bag comes up over the bottom of the grass, this helps to hold it in place.



then take a piece of green ribbon and tie it around the bag securing the grass inside. It ties up really nice & tight...


And finally this is what you end up with.. the cutest little carrot on the block!

No comments: