Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Surprise part 2

You probably guessed....an Easter egg hunt. But this one had a bit of a twist. I filled the eggs with treats, put them in baskets & attached this sign.


On the back of the sign I wrote a note... to the lucky little people who would find the baskets....



I placed the baskets on the front steps of their houses



Hid all the eggs around the yard, hoping not to get caught! Their Mom's knew I was coming & closed the blinds just in case. :) Then I rang the doorbell and watched as the SURPRISE took place..



They were so darling... it didn't take the littlest one long to figure out which ones had the good stuff in them--- Jelly Beans!!!

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5726251560289059090" />

I downloaded the you've been egged sign here at Eighteen25.blogspot.com

0 comments: