Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Tablescape

I have had the same Spring tablescape for 3 years, but this year I changed it up a little bit. I had all these fun linen napkins in spring colors so I put one inside each goblet glass, I like the extra pop of color it adds.
I bought the colored bowls at tai-pan a few years ago.. they were suppose to be ice-cream bowls





So there you have it! pretty simple, but it works for us. We don't eat @ the table a lot during the week with just two of us at home.. but on Sundays when the whole family comes for dinner it looks like I have been working really hard to make it nice for them- haha And I have (cooking the dinner) ;) I love when my family gets together!! I'm not one to save the NICE dishes for special occasions, we use them anytime.. because EVERYDAY is special!

0 comments: