Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Caramel Apple Suckers

Okay so a couple of weeks ago I posted how we made Jolly Rancher Suckers for play day--- and they were really good.   Well, I started thinking about those caramel apple suckers the boys used to love... and I thought I would try to make some.  This is what I did:   Place two unwrapped green apple jolly ranchers per sucker on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper- bake @ 250 for 6 minutes- take them out of the oven & place sucker sticks in them- let them cool. ( Make them just like we did the Jolly rancher suckers.)
When they are cool, melt some caramels- I added a little bit of water, just a few drops to help thin it a little bit. Then dip the suckers into the caramel & place on parchment paper sprayed with cooking oil.  Oh my.... they are so yummy.


0 comments: