Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Last Years July 4th B-B-Q

I have been gone for a week... a little R & R with the family!! Loved it but now......
It's time to start planning for the 4th of July!!  It will be here before we know it.  While I was trying to get a plan put together I came across these pictures from last year... it was nothing big, just a little get together- but I thought I would share some pictures... I don't know where I found the printables, so if you know where they came from let me know so I can give them credit!...

 Chocolate dipped marshmallows with sprinkles are always a hit... the little boys love them, stick them in a glass jar of anything Red- White- or Blue and they will be adorable.....

the jell-o cups are fun to make with the knox blox squares-- just add an envelope of the knox mix to each lrg.. package of jell-o and pour into a jelly roll pan. Place them in the fridge-  When they are set up, cut them into bite size squares and layer them into clear plastic cups with whipping cream in between the layers!


 the white chocolate dipped strawberries are really good-- I found these blue sprinkles that taste like blue raspberry-- oh my they were good, now if I can just find them again... has anyone seen them?  If so PLEASE tell me where you got them... they were so good everyone loved them.


Red, White, & Blue swirl cupcakes with sprinkles of course!!!  See I told you it was an easy BBQ... the best kind to have on a fun filled BUSY day!!!


So now to get planning for this year..... good-luck!! let me know if you are doing something REALLY fun.. I would love to see.. and yes we did have yummy food too-- I didn't come across any pictures of the REAL food!! haha


I found where I had gotten the printables and wanted to give credit to Tweedledeedesigns.blogspot.com

0 comments: