Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cones

I made these chocolate dipped cones for our play day, and said I would show you how to make them... so here we go!  I used the mini cones, but you can do the same with regular size cones.
First scoop vanilla ice cream into each cone.  I used my mini cookie scoop so that it make a perfect round top.  Then place the filled cones into the freezer and freeze for a few hours, or overnight. 


 then after they are really frozen, melt some chocolate & dip each cone into the chocolate, coating it well. Put nuts or sprinkles on before it dries, it will harden fast because the ice cream is cold.

 after the chocolate is hardened, roll each ice cream cone in a strip of tin foil ......


 and wrap them tight- place them back into the freezer until you are ready to serve them.


 When you are ready to eat them, unwrap and ENJOY!!!!

0 comments: