Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Easy Baked Chicken

I have been a rut lately with "what to fix for dinner"  so I decided to try this recipe that I had seen on Foodnetwork.com.  It wasn't called Easy Baked Chicken-- that's just what I call it, because it is so easy!!
I made a couple of adjustments- because I hadn't gone to the store since we had got back into town and I didn't have 1 whole cup of greek yogut or sour cream, so I used 1/2 cup of each and I had boneless skinless chicken thighs that needed cooked so I used them instead of chicken breasts... and it was really good.
Here's how to make it:   mix together the sour cream or yogurt, parmesan cheese, garlic salt & pepper-
spread it onto the chicken breasts and bake


It really was so easy and so good-- I will be making this one again....



here is the recipe card I made up.. if you would like me to email it to you so you can print it out as a 4x6 recipe card, just leave a comment with your email address. 

0 comments: