Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to School!!

I can't believe summer is almost over!!! I think it goes faster every year. This year is a FIRST for me... my two oldest Grandsons will start Kindergarden.  Wow!  How time flies, I just took them school shopping today and I thought-- It seems like yesterday I was on my way to the Hospital to see them come into this world.  What a JOY they have been to our family. (All 4 little boys)    We have got Back to School on the brain, I have been trying to get a party planned and found some pictures from our party last year! 

There were so many FUN die-cuts and tags in the stores for school-- I decided to use them instead of printing some off.  

I made them little bags filled with school supplies to take home.

Dipped marshmallows to look like apples- stems were pretzels & the leaf is a flattened gum drop cut into the shape of a leaf. These tags were from www.thetomkatstudio.com  I used my scallop punch to cut them. 

A sack lunch for everyone!

And drinks...

 Cupcakes- and snacks....

I found this banner & cut outs at the dollar store....  gotta LOVE that! 

Now to think of something NEW for this years party!!!....

0 comments: