Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tomatoes, Basil & Mozzarella Pearls


I know it's Tip Tuesday and we usually have a tip for you.  But I really wanted to share this little bit of HEAVEN we have been eating at our house.  So how about I give you a great tip on how to use all those tomatoes in your garden---  


A few years ago my friend LuAnn (who is a GREAT cook) brought this to my house for a party we were having-- and I have been hooked on it ever since.  In a bowl mix together cherry tomatoes- cut in half, mozzarella pearls I also cut these in half- and a few basil leaves chopped up. Add a bit of fresh ground pepper and drizzle a little bit of newmans balsamic vinaigrette, stir together and combine all those yummy flavors. 

Then you can serve it several different ways, but my favorite is to put it on this artistian bread. I have found it at Harmons-- this one is called Crostini's it is a hard bread & has a bit of garlic in it.

when you put them together-- it is a bit on HEAVEN in your mouth!!  We had it for dinner tonight-- I could eat it every day-- really it is that good.  Ahh look how lovely that looks!  If you try it let me know what you think.  Enjoy

0 comments: