Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cleaning the Bathroom Toilet

I don't know about you, but it's not cleaning the toilet I mind so much......  it's the gross toilet brush holder that puts me over the edge!!!  Really I have a problem with cleaning out the toilet brush holder, it gets looking & smelling so gross-- the yucky brown water that is in the bottom of it is just plain GROSS!
So I am going to give you a tip that will solve the problem.  After you have cleaned the toilet with the brush, instead of putting it back into the brush holder-- place in on the toilet like this pictures shows & allow it to air dry for a few minutes.  It doesn't take long, and then when you put it back into the brush holder- there is no water left in it to drain into the bottom- turn brown and start to smell!  Brilliant!!!  So go try it right now-- I promise you are going to love it.  

0 comments: