Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Crockpot Freezer Meals

I made these freezer meals about 2 months ago. I just haven't put them on the blog until now. These meals are so delicious and easy. I love that these meals are in gallon zip lock bags and you can just toss them in the crockpot in the morning. I thought I saved my pictures to show you step by step, but I can't find them. This is very easy to put together. Here are the meals for you to try.

Teriyaki Chicken (makes 2 one gallon bags)
-Medium bag of baby carrots
-4 chicken breasts
-2 Tbsp of minced garlic (I just buy the container at Costco)
-2 large cans of pineapple (undrained)
-Red onion
-1 cup Teriyaki sauce

Spilt everything into two gallon freezer bags. Label the bags- Add Teriyaki sauce to crockpot with ingredients in bag, cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hrs. This recipe is delicious over rice!


Garlic Honey Chicken (1 one gallon bag)
-1 1/2 to 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-5 Tbsp of minced garlic (we love garlic so if you don't do about 2Tbsp)
-1 1/4 cup ketchup
-1/2 cup honey
-2/3 cup soy sauce

Add all ingredients to one gallon baggy. Label bag- Cook 3-4 hrs on high or 5-6 hrs on low. This is delicious over rice or mashed potatoes.


Brown Sugar Chicken (1 one gallon bag)
-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
-1 cup brown sugar
-2/3 cup vinegar
-2 Tbsp minced garlic
-1 tsp pepper
-3 Tbsp soy sauce ( I used less sodium)
-1/4 cup sprite(I used diet sprite. Don't add until you put in crock pot)


Add all ingredients to one gallon bag EXCEPT Sprite. Label bag- Add Sprite and all ingredients in baggy to your crockpot. Cook on high for 3-4 hrs.


Salsa Chicken (2  one gallon baggy)
-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
-1 bag frozen corn
-2 cans of diced tomatoes
-1 jar of salsa (I used homemade)
-1 packet of taco seasoning
-2 15 oz cans of black beans
-3 cups cheddar cheese

Divide everything into 2 one gallon bags EXCEPT cheese. Label bag- Cook on low for 8 hrs. Serve over rice or in a tortilla.


I hope you guys love these recipes like my family does.

0 comments: