Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Washing outside windows

Oh what a day!!! My windows were looking horrible- and have needed to be washed for a while now.  So I had seen this way of washing them here & I decided to try it.  It worked!!  First I took out all my screens, rinsed them off with the hose- sprayed the all purpose cleaner (you can get the recipe for it on the blog under cleaners) on and scrubbed them- then rinsed all of them and let them set to dry.... 

This was really pretty easy to do- first use a high powered nozzle on your hose & spray the window down

then dip whatever you are going to use to scrubb the windows into the soulition-  (the recipe for it is at the end of this post)  and scrubb each window.

then.... take the nozzle again & squirt it down really good to rinse them off.  You don't need to dry them with anything, just watch as the water ripples down the window & sheets off into a shine.

I don't know if you can really see how clean they look from this picture, but trust me... it's amazing!!   So if you want to try it yourself, here's what you'll need!!

Oh ..... it feels so good to have nice clean windows!!!  Now I'll enjoy it while I can, until the next rain/wind storm!!  :(
Life looks much better through a bright clean window!! Have a good week-end!

0 comments: