Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Cute Halloween tags

I haven't posted for a few days, but I haven't been just sitting on the couch...eating bon-bons!! LOL
Jamie posted some CUTE Halloween Tags she made..... so I thought I would use them!!

You can't get enough caramel apples this time of year!! They are one of our favorites!!

I had a Boutique last week-end and made caramel apples... wrapped them up and attached one of our  Halloween Tags!!

there are a couple of different ones to choose from... they turned out darling. If you haven't printed out any yet...you still have time!!   So there ya go, now you know what I have been eating... but hey, I figure they are better than bon-bon's!!  :) 

2 comments:

Muddled Mom said...

They look yummy! My kids always want caramel apples, but I never take the time to do them. Maybe this will inspire me!

Karen said...

Oh caramel apples are our favorite thing.. (well one of our favorite things) to eat. They make great gifts to give to people too!! Come on, go ahead and make some... your kids will love you for it!!