Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Got a Headache? Try this!

A few years ago I was walking through the mall and saw these lavender packs that you put on your eyes- they were suppose to help relax you and ease headaches.  So I bought one... and it worked.   Then I thought - I think I can make these.  So that's what I did--  They are really easy to make. 

you will need some dried lavender, rice, and esential oil.
pour a few drops of oil into the rice, mix the rice & dried lavender together...  

sew a piece of material to make a pouch like this- leave the top open, fill it with the mixture- sew it closed and your done.
Then when you get a headache- or you just want to relax a bit, lay down & place it over your eyes-- it's amazing!!  I store mine in a plastic bag in the fridge.  You can also use peppermint oil in them too.  They make great thoughtful gifts.  

P.S. to all my friends I gave these to a few years ago...if the lavender smell isn't as strong anymore- bring them back & I'll re fill them for you.  That's what I did with mine! :)    
    

1 comments: