Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bunny Tails

Good Morning... I have a fun easter topper for you today. I was shopping at Seagull book and found this Cute Easter book. (actually my friend I was shopping with found it.. Thanks Kristy) it was one of my favorites growing up as a child.. So I bought it to read to the little boys this year. Yesterday I thought it would be so fun to make a surprise to give them when we read the book. So I did what I always do... called Jamie & asked her to make a cute bag topper. I LOVE it!! Can't wait to give it to them.



I thought they would be so darling with cotton candy tails inside.. So that is what I did, just buy a package of cotton candy & ball them up to look like tails! (cottontails in this case.) Aren't they adorable.. Do you want some too? We would love to share it with you. To get this cute topper- join our site & become a follower. Then make a comment below-- leave us your email & we will send it to you. Thanks so much! Also to get the "BLING" effect on it I outlined the words Bunny Tails with a glue pen & then sprinkled some green glitter onto it- shake it off and it will sparkle.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You guys are AMAZING!! Id love a topper! dlayton01@yahoo.com
Thanks

newmommie said...

Love this! I would love to get this emailed to me. laurahmatthews@gmail.com
Thank you!

Karen said...

I will get this emailed to you today! Glad you like them, keep checking back on the blog... in the next couple of days we will have a free printable for a cute Easter egg hunt idea & we've used this same bunny on it!