Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Party 2012

HAPPY EASTER!! Oh what a wonderful, fun, lovely day. I hope all of you had a Happy Easter- ours was so nice, it is always a lot of work and sometimes while I am trying to get it all put together I wonder if it's worth it..... ahh but then when my whole family arrives- oh how I LOVE it.


I love the vegetables in the glass containers-- makes it look so fresh...and so colorful..



shot glasses with vegetable dip- always looks so cute. Add a carrot with a piece of cilantro for the top & you've got super cute!!


Yummy food is always a hit at the Hamblins-- Ham, funeral potatoes, parmesan green beens (I will post a picture & recipe for them- they were great) BLT pasta salad, fresh fruit salad, rolls, Vegetables & dip, darling carrot cupcakes-- I hope Amy will post pictures about those- and of course orange chocolate dipped strawberries (carrots) and plenty of treats....


heres a close-up of the carrots (orange dipped strawberries) I love them on these darling cake plates that I found at T.J. max...doesnt the pink poke-a-dot ribbon just make you want to smile!

0 comments: